Tuesday 2 October 2012

TRUST NO ONE BY LAUREL BRADLEY - Guest Review by ENA

ISBN: 9780984725427
Publisher: StoryTeller Publishing
Pages: 317
Formats Available: Paperback, Kindle

BLURB from Goodreads

Everyone Taylor knows has secrets - yet she's the one someone is trying to kill.

It’s all about secrets. 

Taylor Wilson’s husband, Phil, has them. His best friend and art agent, Sean, has them. Everyone has them except Taylor—yet she’s the one someone is trying to kill.

Moments before a bomb destroys Taylor’s home, Phil disappears. Soon after, her landscape design business blows up as well. FBI agent Mark Cochran puts her into protective custody, but whoever is behind the bombings continues to stalk her.

Cochran thinks Taylor’s husband is the culprit, but she refuses to accept it. She believes the cryptic messages Phil is sending her are proof he’s trying to protect her and lead her to where he is hiding. However, while searching for Phil, Taylor learns he may not be as
innocent as she believed.

Will Taylor’s faith in the man she loves keep her safe—or get her killed?


MY REVIEW
I also received this book via my daughter from the great box of books Goldie Browning sent her from StoryTeller Publishing.
The cover is dark which really fits the book as it is a dark suspense, that's also full of mystery. I feel the silhouetted figure is Taylor. 
This book is well written and certainly keeps your attention. It has mystery, suspense and plenty of twists and turns to work through in the plot.
I think the blurb tells you all you need to know, and feel to tell you anymore would really take away your own enjoyment of reading and experiencing the book for yourself.
The book isn't from my most favourite genre but I did find myself quickly hooked into the story and enjoying the book more than I had expected to.
So did I enjoy it?Yes. Would I recommend it? If you like the genre, Yes, it's definitely worth giving a good go at. Would I read more by Laurel Bradley? Yes, I would take a look at more book by Laurel. I like the sound of both her other titles, A Wish In Time, and Creme Brulee Upset too which seem lighter perhaps more chick -lit than Trust No One.

Available from Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment