Tuesday 8 November 2011

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - ANN-MARIE KING






 What is your name?  
Ann-Marie King

  Did you always want to be a writer? If not what did you want to be? 
 I thought I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up. I never knew writing was an option for a career.

When did you first consider yourself as a "writer"? 
Since publishing my first book.

Did it take a long time to get your first book published? 
     Oh, yes. I submitted to many agents and collected tons of rejections. Then I discovered the wonderful world of epublishing. I hired an editor and polished my work and the rest is as they say history.

What is the name of your latest book, and if you had to summarise it in less than 20 words what would you say?  
WATCHING OVER ME – It’s a paranormal romantic story for young adults with a ghostly twist.

Who is your publisher? or do you self publish? 
I self-publish.

How long does it usually take you to write a book, from the original idea to finishing writing it? 
From three months to six months on average.

Do you have plans for a new book? Is this book part of a series?
Yes, book two and three in the series will be released in the future.

What genre would you place your books into?
YA Paranormal

Which format of book do you prefer, ebook,hardback, or paperback? 
Definitely ebook.

What do you think about book trailers? 
Book trailers rock. I’m working on producing one for my series in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment