Saturday 1 October 2011

SATURDAY SNIPPETS




BUMPED BY MEGAN MCCAFFERTY










.....I want to try out an expression just to hear how it sounds coming out of my mouth. "I'm ......"
Egging....Pregging...... "Fertilicious?"
My whole body sags under the weight of my sigh. I'm supposed to own my pregnancy because my extra sixty is oh so sexy, but I'd die of embarrassment if anyone I know caught me striking poses like this - especially Zen.

This quote is taken from just page 2 of the book, see my review here






DIVERGENT BY VERONICA ROTH










His voice is deep, and it rumbles. "What's your name?"
"Um......" I don't know why I hesitate. But "Beatrice" just doesn't sound right anymore.
"Think about it" he says, a faint smile curling his lips "You don't get to pick again"
A new place, a new name. I can be remade here.
"Tris," I say firmly.

This quote is taken from Divergent page 60, put it on your wishlists! See my review here

No comments:

Post a Comment