Thursday 6 October 2011

Guest Review by Rachel of Rai29ReadNReview Blog of WASTELAND BY LYNN RUSH



Wasteland is about David Sadler, a half-demon. 
Bound by the blood contract his human mother signed four centuries ago, he must obey his demonic Master’s order to capture fifteen-year-old Jessica Hanks. But as David learns more about her, he realizes she may be the key to freedom from his demonic enslavement. 


I don't normally enjoy angelic / demonic type books but I absolutely loved this one, it was a pleasure to read it! I really liked the concept of David's nature. It was well written and had a wonderful plot. I love the cover as well, its beautiful but in-keeping with the book and without reading the blurb I would have picked it up regardless.




Thankyou for the Guest Review Rachel of Rai29BookReadNReview Blog! I will definitely be adding this book to my to be read list too. If you would like to win a copy of Wasteland take a look at the joint blog October Giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment